Established in 2007 by Steve in Surrey, UK. After looking for a job and using different CV writing services, Steve decided to set up a website to help others when they are looking for a new job.
The website now also includes advice on how to write a CV, international CV and resume writing services how to be good at interviews, how to find a job online and much more.
Please note, some links may include affiliate links to help keep this site running. Most of the links do not include affiliate links. This does not affect Steve’s reviews.
Here are Steve’s top tips for finding the job you want:
1. Develop Your Skills: Invest time and effort into developing your skills. Take classes, participate in seminars, and read books and magazines in your industry. Learn about the latest technology, trends, and best practices.
2. Network: Get out and meet people in your industry. Attend conferences, join professional organizations, and, most importantly, reach out to people who are already doing the job you want.
3. Be Proactive: Don’t wait for the perfect job to come to you, reach out and find it. Use networking, job boards, and contacts to actively search for your dream job.
4. Customize Your CV: Before you apply for positions, make sure your resume is up-to-date and customized to the job you are applying for. Use keywords, emphasize your relevant experience, and highlight your accomplishments.
5. Be Prepared to Interview: Before you go into an interview, research the company and position, practice your answers to common interview questions, and find a way to stand out from the competition.
6. Follow-Up: After your interview, send a thank-you note to the interviewer and follow up to show your interest in the job. This will help keep you
Best of luck in your job search!